11FEB20 | Bishoy Megally

Received via Email 

Email: "Today on February 10, I have encountered one of the nicest and accommodating controllers I've ever had the pleasure dealing with. He said it was his first day, but he kept calm with 3 182's in the pattern. He was very focused and he kept his priorities in line and hopefully, there'll be more controllers like him in the future. Total props for the trainer and the controller himself."

Well done @Bishoy megally it great to see such great feedback from a controller on his first session on the network! Keep it up!!

• Like 3

More! 

Received via Email

On the 10th of Feb. 2020, myself and 2 others decided to do a VFR flight down to YMEN after Milk Run Monday. We decided to do some circuits at YMML to which Bishoy was very accommodating to us. He managed to successfully deal with us doing circuits around a somewhat busy YMML while still looking after all other traffic. He did an absolutely amazing job responding to our (sometimes ridiculous) requests on his first day controlling. By far my second favourite controller (no-one can beat Peter Armstrong from Seattle ARTCC and that's just fact) that I've ever dealt with. 10/10 would fly again. 

Again awesome work @Bishoy megally

• Like 4